Nutritional Balancing Science
Nutritional Balancing Science is a total healing system that facilitates healing at the deepest level. It is mainly the research of Dr. Paul C. Eck, a physician whose discoveries were the result of experimenting with a newer assessment tool, the hair mineral analysis. and is also based on the works of George Watson, PhD and Hans Selyle, M.D, PhD.
Where others saw it mainly as a way to detect toxic metals, Dr. Eck applied all of his knowledge of the stress theory of disease, metabolic typing, mineral bioavailability and much more. Since Dr Eck’s passing, his work has been continued and expounded upon by his student, colleague and friend, Dr Lawrence Wilson, MD, who worked closely with Dr Eck for 14 years.
Nutritional Balancing does not focus on symptom removal as does many other methods but rather on restoring the body to a former state of health and beyond through a process of deep healing. This profound process involves the following:
When combined properly, these components have a profound healing effect by rebalancing minerals, removing heavy metals and other toxic materials, and helping with most symptoms and conditions, both physical and mental development.
Mental development has to do with the unfolding of the potential of a human being, beyond just removing symptoms. It involves activating finer brain centers that are rarely used by most people.
This happens automatically with most people after being on a nutritional balancing program for a few months to a few years. This specific type of brain and nervous system development not only assists healing at the deepest levels, but produces a wiser, happier person and extends life as well.
Nutritional Balancing for Animals
Most animals are exposed to the same processed foods and toxins in the environment as humans are. I believe this is why animals (mainly domesticated dogs and cats) seem to get the same diseases and problems that humans do. Like humans, Hair Analysis and Nutritional Balancing Science can also be applied to animals. Animals can be much easier to work with because their diets are easier to control. For more information on this, go to: http://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/ANIMALS.htm and http://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/DOGS.htm
To Start a Program:
In order to work with me or any other practitioner listed on Dr. Wilson's website, a Private Membership Agreement is required. There is no obligation or cost involved. To read the private membership agreement, go to: http://drlwilson.com/PRACTITIONERS/MEMBER-AGREE.pdf
1) Go to Pay Pal and click on Nutritional Balancing Program (Initial) and add to cart.
Upon receipt of payment, I will mail you a Hair Sampling Kit with instructions on how to cut your hair sample. It contains the Lab form, a small envelope and paperweight scale and another envelope to mail everything in to the Lab.
2) Download the Information Form: Nutritional Balancing Initial Information Sheet. This is an online form but you have to save it on your computer first and then reopen it. Please complete and email to me along with the Private Membership Agreement at email@example.com.
3) Go To Contact Me and fill out form. Under Comments, type in Nutritional Balancing Program and any other information you want me to know.
4) Once I receive the results from the Lab, I will do the interpretation and then contact you via email so we can schedule a phone consultation to go over everything. I usually takes about one hour.
5) I send all the results via email. If you would like a hard copy, there is an additional charge of $15.00 for shipping and handling.
Feel free to contact me at 915-313-2055 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Disclaimer and disclosure. Nutritional balancing is not a means of diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure for any disease or condition, mental or physical. Instead, it is a means of balancing, strengthening and restoring the body chemistry. When this is done, most diseases and health conditions improve on their own.